Current Open Positions
Will be responsible for implementing, optimizing and analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns in the different platforms to always achieve the best results.
Advanced undergraduate or graduate in Economic Science and Administration, Marketing or Information Technologies or similar careers. Must have at least two years of experience creating and administering online marketing campaigns focusing on performance. We value experience on Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Bing Ads.
The person will be responsible for creating, analyzing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns in the different networks or online platforms. He or she will conduct campaign testing, identify opportunities for improvement, as well as the possibility of running other kinds of marketing campaigns for different verticals or business categories.
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Bing Ads
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Sheets
- An understanding of personalized audiences and similar audiences.
- Deep knowledge in statistical analysis.
Attention to detail. Positive attitude, teamwork and proactivity.
WHAT WE OFFER
A competitive salary, flexible schedule and a challenging work environment, with an excellent group of professionals and colleagues.Apply Now
At OnPoint we are looking for a Sr Wordpress Developer to contribute to the development and maintenance of our high traffic websites based on Wordpress, including the themes and plugins created and maintained by the company team. In addition, this person will need to collaborate to improve and optimize our inner development processes as well as to guarantee the quality and maintainability of our developed code.
- Design, plan and develop different Wordpress websites, including e-commerce sites.
- Develop and maintain different Wordpress themes and plugins.
- Ensure that best practices are followed, improve and optimize our internal development process for the Wordpress platform.
- Responsible for applying and keeping into consideration the different techniques and
- SEO strategies while developing.
- PHP (3+ years of experience).
- Verifiable experience developing on Wordpress (Themes and Plugins).
- Experience developing responsive websites.
- Great sense of responsibility and propriety for problem resolution.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team.
CONSIDERED A PLUS
- Experience working with tools such as Webpack, Gulp and Grunt
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of SEO